Features & Benefits
Crystal clear sound and video even for both low and high-bandwidth? Free VoIP and Video Chat telephony for low pricing? Windows and Linux Server support? Then you really should decide on Conaito VoIP Video EVO SDK!
Key features of the VoIP Video EVO SDK
Enterprise and Enterprise Secure Edition
- VoIP and Video conferencing with crystal clear quality even for both low and high-bandwidth users (CELT and Speex Codec)
- Full Duplex - VoIP and Video conferencing solution (multi-user conferences)
- Comes with VoIP Video Server for Windows as well Linux (running as service).
- Work with DirectSound as well with Windows Audio.
- Record conferences to WAV and MP3 - Voice conferencing recording (*.wav and *.mp3 format)
- Cryptography (TLS and BlowFish encryption) - Secure Edition only
- NEW (v4.4) Desktop sharing supports sharing of entire desktop, active window and specific window
- NEW (v4.4) Echo cancellation for removing echo from speakers
- Arrange users in rooms/channels with topics and passwords.
- Full rooms/channels control including protection.
- User status control (participant available, away) including status messages.
- Get user talking function - Check whether a user is talking.
- Private and public instant text messaging.
- Broadcast server messages - sending text messages from server to all connected users.
- Channel Messages as well Message of the Day support.
- File Transfer - Share files among users in the same channel.
- Ban/ Un-Ban/ Kick Clients as well as set Client connection number limits.
- Set Clients to Operator or Administrator for different rights.
- Listing of participants and rooms/channels.
- Push-to-talk (set Keyboard shortcuts) to enable voice transmission.
- VAD (Voice Activity Detection) to enable voice transmission.
- Denoising - Noise reduction of outgoing audio
- AGC (auto gain controller) - gaining of outgoing audio by set the voice gain level.
- Position users using 3D sound.
- Microphone and Speaker Volume with Mute support.
- Microphone and Speaker Visualization support
- Individual volume for each user including Mute all.
- Mic Boost - more Microphone sensitivity
- 8 KHz, 16 KHz and 32 KHz voice recording each with multiple voice quality levels.
- Throughput between approx. 600 to 6000 bytes/sec. depending on voice quality.
- Packet loss resistant.
- Build-In Auto Voice Lag Controller
- Bound Data Control (Data flow control)
- NAT (Router) & Firewall friendly
- Works with all kinds of Internet connections
- Royalty free licensing
- No Yearly/Monthly fee
- Very easy to incorporate
- Comes with ready-to-run Live Demo to demonstrate all the features
- Multiple active audio streams
- Push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VAD) for audio transmission
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation (AEC)
- CELT and Speex audio codecs for VoIP
- Store conversations to either .wav or .mp3 format
- Audio capture supported by DirectSound and WinMM
- 3D-sound positioning in DirectSound mode
Video and Desktop sharing Capabilities
- Multiple active video streams
- Theora video codec supporting variable (VBR) and constant (CBR) bitrate
- Video capture supported by DirectShow
- Desktop sharing supports sharing of entire desktop, active window and specific window
- User account system for server authentication
- Tree structure for grouping users in channels
- File sharing between users in a channel
- Instant text messaging
- Secure data transmission using TLS and BlowFish encryption (Secure Edition)
The VoIP Video EVO.NET DLL comes for .NET Framework development using an object-oriented approach. Numerous examples are included with the SDK so developers can easily get started developing their own applications. Check out the documentation in the navigation bar to the right for a complete tour of the SDK's capabilities.
The SDK provides the documentation, samples and related libraries you need to integrate with other applications or systems.
The contents of VoIP Video EVO.NET SDK and the supported development environments include all of the necessary software components for building systems based on VoIP Video EVO.NET SDK including documented operational software applications, examples (with source code), explanations as well as necessary service programs, libraries and components.
The supported development environments include:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- Borland Delphi.NET
- and all development environments with .NET Framework support
System requirements: Operating system: Windows, Linux