Features & Benefits
Faultless quality and rapid converting almost any video to Adobe Flash® Video?
Video-to-Flash SDK for low pricing?
Then you really should decide on
Conaito Video-to-Flash SDK!
Key features of the Video-to-Flash SDK
- Convert almost any video to Adobe Flash® Video (flv), Adobe Flash® file (swf) and MP4 (H264)
- Developing server-side and desktop Flash video encoding applications and Websites
- Supports the conversion of AVI (DivX, XVid), MPEG (1, 2, 4), MP4, 3gp, 3gp2, ASF, WMV, RM, RMVB, MOV (QT), VOB and etc. to Adobe Flash® Video (flv), Adobe Flash® file (swf) and MP4 (H264)
- Flash video output is fully compatible with Adobe Flash Player 8 or later
- Lets site visitors upload videos and encode it server-side
- Convert video to Flash and Flash video in batch mode
- Faster conversion speed and higher quality than other Flash Video Encoder or Video to Flash Converter
- Supports popular .NET languages environment: C/C++/C#, .NET (Visual Basic), ASP.NET and scripting languages environment (COM interface as TLB), Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, Perl, PHP, Python and others
- Completely samples for various programming languages (VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET)
Conaito Video-to-Flash SDK package
The Conaito Video-to-Flash SDK runs on Windows and comes as a .NET assembly that can be used in any .NET programming language like C# or VB.NET. You can use it with your web applications developed in ASP.NET as well. Conaito
The contents of Conaito Video-to-Flash SDK and the supported development environments include all of the necessary software components for building systems based on
Conaito Video-to-Flash SDK including documented operational software applications, player and examples (with source code), explanations as well as necessary service programs, libraries and components.
The supported development environments include:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP, PHP, JSP
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Borland Delphi
- and all development environments with command line support
End user system requirements: A web browser and the Flash player.