Features & Benefits
High quality Converting of mostly all Office documents to web-ready Silverlight®?
Office-to-Silverlight SDK for fair pricing?
Then you really should decide on
Conaito Office-to-Silverlight SDK!
Key features of the Office-to-Silverlight SDK
- Microsoft® Office documents such as PowerPoint®, Excel®, Word®, InfoPath® (coming soon), OneNote® (coming soon), Publisher®, Visio® and OpenOffice.org, LibreOffice, Oracle® OpenOffice documents such as Impress, Calc and Writer to Silverlight® including web-ready Silverlight® document viewers
- 3 different Silverlight® viewers - scroll, book (page-flip) and slideshow
- Silverlight® OOB (Out-of-Browse mode) support
- Fully theme support (fully control the look-a-like of the viewers)
- Background texture/ pattern support
- Viewer as HTML and stand-alone EXE
- Fully control of navigation panel buttons (toolbar, full screen and size mode)
- Optional thumbnail views (gallery and list mode)
- Thumbnail image generation
- Paging, zoom and fullscreen support
- Add hyperlinks like watermarks
- Improved stability and converting process
- Comes as .NET component and as command line (EXE) with .NET Remoting support
- Smallest Silverlight® file size within conversion for short loading in browsers
- Leading converting technology don't depend on any printer driver products
- Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow
- Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages
- Sample source code for VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET
Office-to-Silverlight SDK package
The Conaito Office-to-Silverlight SDK runs on Windows as command line solution that can be used from any programming language that supports execute of command line applications, like C#.NET, VB.NET, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, PHP, VBScript, etc. You can use it with your web applications developed in ASP.NET as well.
The contents of Conaito Office-to-Silverlight SDK and the supported development environments include all of the necessary software components for building systems based on
Conaito Office-to-Silverlight SDK including documented operational software applications, player and examples (with source code), explanations as well as necessary service programs, libraries and components.
The supported development environments include:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP, PHP, JSP
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Borland Delphi
- and all development environments with support to execute a command line application
End user system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows with installed .NET framework
- Microsoft® Office 2007 (and upper) installed
- On installed Microsoft® Office 2007 additional the Add-in: "Save as PDF or XPS" installed