Features & Benefits
High quality Converting of PDF documents to web-ready Flash® Page Flip Books?
PDF-to-Flash Page Flip SDK for fair pricing?
Then you really should decide on
Conaito Flipdoo SDK!
Key features of the Flipdoo SDK
- PDF converting to web-ready Page Flip magazine
- Ready-to-use player
- Kiosk mode output
- Single file Projector output (Win and Mac)
- Web-ready file package output
- Full screen, windowed and compact player support
- Publishing for online and offline use
- Improved Windows 7 support
- Free configurable loading logo-image on pages
- Auto playing support
- Free configurable features (print, download, sharing)
- Right to left reading for (japanese, arabic etc.)
- Comes as .NET component and as command line (exe) solution
- Smallest Flash® file size within conversion for short loading in browsers
- Leading converting technology don't depend on any printer driver products
- Integrate high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow
- Fully commented sample applications for various programming languages
- Sample source code for command-line, VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET
Flipdoo SDK package
The Flipdoo SDK runs on Windows as command line solution that can be used from any programming language that supports execute of command line applications, like C#.NET, VB.NET, C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, PHP, VBScript, etc. You can use it with your web applications developed in ASP.NET as well.
The contents Flipdoo SDK and the supported development environments include all of the necessary software components for building converting solutions based on Flipdoo SDK including documented operational software applications, player and examples (with source code), explanations as well as necessary service programs, libraries and components.
The supported development environments include:
- Visual Basic .NET
- Visual C++ .NET
- Visual C# .NET
- ASP, PHP, JSP
- Visual Basic
- Visual C++
- Borland Delphi
- and all development environments with support to execute a command line application
End user system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows with installed .NET framework